fall junior golf league
$175 per participant (includes match fees, apparel & hats)
This 2-3 person scramble league will allow kids ages 13 and under to hone their skills and play in a competitive environment before they are old enough for school teams. Your child has to have participated in First Tee programming in the past year, or if they are new to First Tee, they are encouraged to sign up for our fall programming (click here).
To participate in junior league (there will be no cuts), you must sign up by Friday, August 27.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
* please click “Blacklick Woods Golf Course (FALL 2021)” and Junior League will be the last listing
Practice Week: Participants must attend at least one of the two practice days so that our coaches can accurately pair teams for the season. Practice days will be Sunday, September 5th, 12:00-2:00pm and Tuesday, September 7th, 5:30-7:30pm.
Matches: Matches will run from September 12th – October 19th
- Every Sunday – Tee times starting at 12:00pm (but will have range balls at 11:15am)
- Every Tuesday – Tee times starting at 5:30pm (but will have range balls at 5:00pm)
- 2-3 person scramble (depending on number of teams)
- 6 holes per match
- Green and Yellow tees
- No Mulligans
- All penalty areas played as lateral hazards
If you have any questions about the upcoming league, please send an email to Ethan at email@example.com