First Tee School Program
In more than 9,000 elementary schools across the United States, many students are teeing off for the first time thanks to the First Tee School Program (formerly NSP), bringing our curriculum to elementary school gyms during physical education class. Through safe, fun activities, elementary students are learning the basic skills of the lifelong sport of golf. By teaching elementary students the First Tee’s Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits, we’re putting them on the course to a healthy and active lifestyle.
Our School Program is made possible thanks to our friends at
- Create a safe introduction to golf for today’s students and teachers.
- Ensure that golf education meets the same national standards developed by the Society for Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE).
- Help students build character and confidence through the positive personal and social values associated with the game.
- Engage students in daily lesson activities that lead to development of basic golf motor skills
- Show students that golf can be a great lifelong recreation and health-enhancing activity.
- Make the positive values of golf a part of the classroom and students’ everyday lives.
First Tee School Program gives physical educators the tools to get started. We provide the training, equipment and lesson plans that integrate golf skills, motor skills, core values and healthy habits.
Training Curriculum Equipment
Volunteer in our schools!
During the Fall, Spring and Winter seasons, we are always looking for volunteers to join us in the schools! No golf experience required!